Monday, July 03, 2006

its been a while

Its been a while since i've written anything profound, anything with a deep meaning, anything at all clever. For a little bit i was drowning, i couldn't find what i was to do next or cared what i should be doing then. It was like i was running a three-legged race by myself, and knew that it would only be a matter of time before i fell flat on my face. And to be honest. I fell, and hard. People in life always have their secrets, their hurts, there pains, and i definetely have mine. I often doubt, that my God is as good as i'd like to think he is. I often doubt, but i often remember that I can't, and will never fully be able to understand the God who created the heavens and the earth, everly living thing on this planet, and much of the non-living. I will never understand the God who brought his son here for the sole purpose of him dying a long painful death. I will never understand, but i desire to find out more, as much as i can. So Jesus, thank you for reminding me how absolutely ridiculous i am, and how i need every ounce of me to be filled with as much as you, so i can get through this day.

No comments: