Monday, April 24, 2006

I can't think, can't study, can't work, can't sleep, too many thoughts plague my mind. Too many troubles whirl around until I can't do anything fully. I try so hard to be someone God would want to call a faithful servant, someone who speaks truth, and does good, someone who makes strangers feel loved and the loved feel wonderful. I try hard. Yet i am still plagued. I hate complaining, i hate saying "okay" when people ask how I am. I should be victorious, I am a child of God, my future is secured and stamped with a golden seal of hope. But right now, today, i don't feel that hope. I'm exhausted, stretched to a max.... and although my problems are a miniscule speck compared to the worlds problems, right now, i feel like complaining. I'm tired. and need to get back to studying right now.